Chief Financial Officer
26 May 2014 - 26 Aug 2014
The candidate chief financial officer should have a master’s degree in Business Administration, management or Finance/Accounting, or equivalent business experience, meaning 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation or non-profit. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably has worked at a senior management level for at least 5 years in a related field or position.
- Willing to move to a location near the Headquarters of the company.
- Male or Female
- Fluency in English (written & oral) is a Must.
- Capable in handle budgeting, cash flow management, and having the abilities to manage financial risks of the corporation.
- Strong leadership, strong project management skills, an entrepreneurial spirit / initiative-taking ability.
For Further info please contact us: